Thursday, October 27, 2005

Muh-Fuggin' Posteriffic!!!

OK!!! I can finally post a message explaining why I haven't posted a message for a week.

I've been working, to put it simply. I clocked about 50-60 hours in 4 days this weekend and have been otherwise working full days. I'm done now, but it made me so friggin' pissed off how much I was working(with stupid drunk idiots similar to Fat). So that's it, my entire explanation. I'm really just writing now to fill up space to make it seem like there was more to the story......sadly, there isn't.

I haven't been able to get ahold of Sean lately. I think he didn't pay his phone bill or something like that. I really have stuff to talk to him about too. How very upsetting.......

I'm helping Lianne move out of her house this weekend! Although, her parents don't know, but that's why I'm helping her do it in secret when they're not home. She's having big fights with her Dad because he's angry al the time (due to not working, he's the opposite of me) and he doesn't like her horse, boyfriend, risky nature, or the fact that she's exactly like him (and they're both as stubborn as me.)

My Pirate costume isn't working out too well. The version got is just about the right size for a 4 foot kid. It says adult size and it LIES!!! But I heard something about a good looking shirt that looks hookish. The only problem is that I hear it's too expensive ($40). I would be willing to go half and half if anyone wants to see me in a sexy pirate shirt from a lingerie shop.

I believe that will be all for this post. You should all go ahead now and leave friggin' awesome comments for me to. probably, make fun of.

Until next sexual violation,
Awesome-arie

5 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Can an have a sexual violation?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

Just because you asked nicely. *touches you in the naughty place*

10:56 AM  
Blogger Dez Dez said...

eeewwwwyyyyy..... you touched his ELBOW?!!? thats DISGUSTING! *runs off and gets sick*

3:03 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

well........it was fuckin' sexy, what was I supposed to do?

3:59 PM  
Blogger becca said...

That would have been so much hotter if one/both of you were wearing the sexy pirate shirt from La Senza.

Your mom is a sexual violation!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home