Friday, October 14, 2005

Volcano Blowjob!

Excellent, a new and vulgar title to give to my exceedinly awesome post. But to be completely honest, I have to give this credit to Sean. Anywho, went to see some theatre last night. I must say, the overall night of theater was mediocre. Becca's play was perfect in my opinion. The M Word was totally awesome until the unfortunate freezing (I suppose it happens). and The Diary of Adam and Eve was just enraging.

The room we were in was alright. I suppose you would say it was cozy. Until the gel on the light almost fell on Dez's head. And to think, I had been sitting there only moments ago, it could've been a terrible tragedy if I were there and had not been able to destroy things with my mind because I am God.

I got food from the Deli in CNC. I must say the bottle apple juice was mighty tasty! The fruit salad on the other hand.....well I think it was drugged. I believe it was the cause of many massive boners......or maybe that was just me.

Anywho, that sums up my night of drama.

Afterwards we went out to Dennys and destroyed our bodies and everyone's dignity in various ways. Cole with his wedding dress. Me with my.....me. Becca with her hardcore fatness and her "Got Llama" idea (seriously bitch, what the fuck were you thinking). Phil with his freakish tallness. Dez and Jen....'nuff said. I leave Ryan and Tanya out because they were only there for part of the night negating the effects of humiliation.

Today I got my CHEQUE!!

It's quite a nice one seeing as I made it in about 4 days of work and pre-emptively spent about $180 of it on food money. I think I'm going to save half for christmas and spend the rest on awesome stuff! Seems like a good idea to me.


Becca, give me pictures of myself or I'll kill a kitten,
Awesome Jeff

6 Comments:

Blogger Dez Dez said...

"Everytime you masterbate, God kills a kitten"

5:32 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

see what I mean? I'm god and I kill kittens AND I masturbate! it's perfect

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dez Dez said...

And what is "Dez and Jen....'nuff said." supposed to mean?!?!

And btw, I dont' think it was the fruit salad, it was Cole in the wedding dress causeing your huge erections!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

um....I think when someone says "'nuff said" there really is, 'nuff said, and I think you may be right, Cole had enough erection to go around.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

You don't have to find your feelings jeff! i have friends who just might be intrested in you..oh val!;)

4:03 AM  
Blogger Laser said...

Cole, I think we all know it's you who brings out the gay tendencies in people. Not other gay people, but you. I mean jeez! when people meet you they just wanna shove something up your tailpipe.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home