Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bringeth mine Ale Barwench!!

So, yesterday my day went largely in part the same way as friday did. alot of "......" in case you weren't paying attention. But I did walk to the mohawk and depsit my huge cheque. Then I got some quiznos and ran into my old CAPP teacher Mr. Perriera(not sure on the spelling but he's so cool it doesn't matter how you spell his name).

I wasn't sure he would've remembered me because how many kids has he taught since then, so I didn't approach him. But lo' and behold, he remembered everything about me. He asked how and what my sister and Jenn were doing and wanted me to say hi and good luck to them both. I told him about film school and he was really excited for me. He's heard some really good things about my school from students. Anyway, he left carting off 6 screaming kids and handling them perfect, All the
STAR volunteers could learn a thing or two from him.

So then I went back home and did more dots. And then Livea finally got back to me and got lost driving around in front of my house like she always does the first time(usually preceeded by driving up and down the street frantically honking her horn). We were supposed to go bowling, then we had to go bowling another place, then we had to go bowling another place, then we went to an indian restaurant and had masala tea. Then we were supposed to go to Jenny's house to play pool, but first we went to a liquor store. Then when we got all the way out to beaverly, the other people got cranky and didn't show up. Then we sat around and put on stupid costumes and played stupid pool while we bullshitted about stupid stuff.

Interesting evening so far. So they took me home, but then they wanted to see my dungeon (there's a dungeon in my new house, I'll show it to you all sometime). After the viewing of the dungeon, they were ready to go again. So we went to Dennys in the magical kingdom and bugged our favorite wench, Dez! So we ate stuff, argued about the stuff we ate, and then I finally went home and slept!

The End







Or is it?.......

10 Comments:

Blogger Laser said...

ok, so at random parts it decided to discolor or do something stupid to my post, so highlight certain blank spots to find out the secret word!, it's like an easter egg!

2:07 PM  
Blogger becca said...

JEFF-A-MA-BLOG!!!

...that should be the title of your blog, man.

And, hey, if Dez is your favorite Denny's wench, what does that make me?

Hmm...I know, I'll bet I'm too fat to be your favorite Denny's wench, right?

...I'm so depressed.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

You're too fat to be anything but fat!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

COme on know she is not that fat I mean if you take a family of wales and compared the two... she might look skiny:P ah, dez might be the favorite denny's wench but your my favorite Denny's hussy!

3:31 AM  
Blogger becca said...

Yaayy! I'm the favorite Denny's Hussy!

Thanks, Cole. You're the best.

And Jeff...

I love you.

But, you're too skinny.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Laser said...

I am.......I'm just so mortified that you would even bring up my weight problem! fuck you!

12:53 PM  
Blogger becca said...

Hmm...and I'm upset that you suggested that it would be possible for someone to actually fuck me.

Woe is me.

Fat is me.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

yes Becca, Fat is you......in fact, that is your name now. I dub thee, Fat!

4:32 PM  
Blogger becca said...

You know, Jeff, I was going to tell you that I have a friend (who happens to be female...and not 45 with a teenage son...) who thinks you're (and I quote, with much difficulty) "cute".

Oh, God...I might be violently ill...

Although, now that you've nicknamed me "Fat", I don't think I'll tell you who she is. Mwaha!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Laser said...

Becca, you can stop lying now. We all know the only sentient beings you know other then your small circle of friends are fat animals. And! we all know that I'm going to eat them. And! when I eat them, I'm going to make sure it's really gory and I get a voice recording of them while I eat them and I'm going to glue their eyes to the doorknob so that they're looking at you before you open the door to the gory room and you have to touch the slimey bloody eyes first..........that is all

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home